- Evaluation of methane inhibitors
- In vitro batch culture
- Live continuous culture
- In vivo
- Monitoring methanogenic gene regulation using Real Time PCR
- Monitoring microbial diversity by pyrosequencing
- Marbling in M. longissimus
- Developing Country-Specific Methane Emission Factors and Carbon Fluxes from Enteric Fermentation in South Korean Dairy Cattle Production. Sustainability (2021),13, 9133. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13169133  ...
- Feeding Systems and Host Breeds Influence Ruminal Fermentation, Methane Production, Microbial Diversity and Metagenomic Gene Abundance. Front. Microbiol (2021), 12:701081.doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2021.701081 (IF : &n...
- Effects of Olive (Olea europaea L.) Leaves with Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activities on In Vitro Ruminal Fermentation and Methane Emission. Animals (2021), 11, 2008, https://doi.org/10.3390/ani11072008. (IF: 2.7...